The epitome of fashion-forward design, this bedroom set is a beautiful blend of stylish comfort and luxury. Shiny chrome-tone accents, a pearlized finish and the bed's button-tufted upholstery bring a glam touch to the richly rustic appearance. Remote-controlled LED lighting and bedside USB and Qi wireless charging add style and modern conveniences to your restful retreat, while smooth-gliding drawers provide plenty of storage space for your wardrobe and bedside storage needs.
- Includes queen upholstered panel headboard, 2-drawer nightstand, 5-drawer chest and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with pearl effect over replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with large scale chrome-tone handles with mosaic details; smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Headboard, chest, nightstand and dresser feature faceted chrome-tone accents
- Headboard features gray polyester upholstery with faux crystal button tufting; glitter panel accent; LED light strip with remote-controlled color and brightness options
- Nightstand with USB and Qi wireless charging options
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.