If you're a fan of clean, crisp and contemporary interiors, rest assured this bedroom set suits you. The linear profile is enhanced with a warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain. Hard to believe such high style can be so attractively priced.
- Includes panel platform bed (headboard and platform bed), 3-drawer chest, 1-drawer nightstand and 6-drawer dresser
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Satin nickel-toned hardware
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers; vinyl-wrapped drawer sides and back for durability
- Nightstand with open cubby; accommodates any 10.5" W x 10.5" D x 11" H bin
- Nightstand with wire management grommet for ease of use with clock, radio or phone charger
- Bed does not require additional foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Platform Bed with Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.