Bringing big style to small living areas, this bedroom set is a smart, space-saving choice for those with an eye for contemporary design. The clean-lined profile and understated refinements create such a simple silhouette that works in so many settings.
- Includes full bookcase storage bed (headboard, end panel and side rails), 4-drawer chest and 6-drawer dresser
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Dry, light finish with replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Nickel-tone tab pulls
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers; vinyl-wrapped sides and back for extra durability
- Headboard with 2 storage cubbies; side rail with 3 storage cubbies
- Bed with 2 USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Bed does not require additional foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Bookcase Storage Bed with Dresser and Chest
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.