Streamlined design and a stunning two-tone finish come together in one simply extraordinary package. This bedroom set is sure to impress with a rich brown finish over replicated pine grain texture. Its mid-century profile is a nod to the past, while the updated finish keeps it solidly in the present.
- Includes queen platform bed (does not include headboard), 4-drawer chest, two 1-drawer nightstands and 6-drawer dresser
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Dresser, chest and nightstand have metal legs with a dark brown finish
- Dark-pewter tone linear handles
- Smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Bed does not require additional foundation/box spring needed
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Platform Bed with Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.