When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this full bookcase bed with storage. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind. Underneath the bed: a pair of smooth-gliding drawers and two open cubbies that accommodate casually cool storage bins.
- Includes bookcase headboard, footboard, underbed storage unit, platform rails and wood roll slats
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated wood grain with authentic touch
- Footboard with 2 drawers and 2 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light; 3 open cubbies
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.